HEYYY!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH RR FORUM?!?!?!

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
icecab21
Re: HEYYY!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH RR FORUM?!?!?!

Post by icecab21 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:36 pm

i find it weird how tolkki has got into this phase of doing stuff like this. i don't think before the 2004 stuff that he did this kind of thing. i havent heard any stories about this kind of thing that happend before the last few years.

Oceanids

Post by Oceanids » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:37 pm

JensJohansson wrote:
Burning Reflection wrote:Jens I hate to say it, but if what you posted is true, I'm giving up on following RR until something of real substance comes out.

Maybe it's because I got wasted as hell and saw Ensiferum and Necrophagist last night, but I feel a pretty bad headache right now. It's like I wake up to check up on my favorite bands and I get a headache...pretty lame imo

thanks and good looking out Jens
Well it seems like "someone" reacted to what I wrote now.

I don't know any of it to be factually true, but I certainly do see a pattern. This is the second time with RR I've seen the same thing. (And I myself am a bit ashamed to say that I caused an obscure error page to go up on stratovarius.com back in 2004 based on the same idea of TT's.)

You have to admit its rather plausible. I mean, normally if you have the time to take a site offline and redesign it, you also have time to warn the users. Moreover, you also have time to delete spam, and reply to obviously incorrect information such as "I heard from TT's brother that he's quitting the business" or whatever the hell it was. For instance, deleting all the spam by one user takes a few seconds.

This thread only has a couple of hundred views and I'll guess I'll move it to "flames" now so it's only readable by registered users and doesn't get indexed by google, but anyway -- if I see the same retarded ploy being used now for the third time, and I post something, and I can bait those dudes into not wasting their (and their fans') time and energy with that kind of games then I am happy.

I admit it sounds rather difficult to get involved and stay "following" a band as a fan when they sort of yank the carpet (on purpose) multiple times. I saw some people putting quite a lot of emotional energy into posting thoughtful things and making that new RR forum a decent place. But maybe they'll just delete all of it. (.. also, like the old RR forum and that ancient tolkki.com forum which also was deleted, twice as a matter of fact if I remember)

( Note that the previous paragraph is again just a friendly attempt to bait them not to make the mistake of deleting the old forum, but to instead just delete the spam they let in and leave it up :lol: )
You seem to spend a lot of emotional energy and time into this....wonder why.... :eyes :eyes

JensJohansson
Administrator

Post by JensJohansson » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:04 am

Oceanids wrote:You seem to spend a lot of emotional energy and time into this....wonder why.... :eyes :eyes
I think you of all people probably are someone who does know why? :)

Besides the "retarded legal issues this week", of course I also feel sad to see mistakes repeated over and over and upset at being called "disgusting" just because I choose to make air vibrations... but anyway..

Oceanids

Post by Oceanids » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:29 am

JensJohansson wrote:
Oceanids wrote:You seem to spend a lot of emotional energy and time into this....wonder why.... :eyes :eyes

Besides the "retarded legal issues this week", of course I also feel sad to see mistakes repeated over and over and upset at being called "disgusting" just because I choose to make air vibrations... but anyway..
So revenge is the answer..Take it easy :cry:

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:57 am

Hubble86 wrote:
NeverendingAbyss wrote:phew! I was worried for some time. Good that he's back! :)
:lol: :lol: Worried??? You must be joking!! :lol For TT or Harvester? :lol: What did you think happened? Poor TT bankrupt?? Never! I am sure he alwayys manages to land on someones feet. Maybe there is some risk for the others in RR but TT will survive. And he isn't known to be interested in someone else than himself. :lol: :lol: It is quite ridiculous. :D :D :D
:lol: Hey I have empathy for people! :x
Nah, I just hope that there's good music coming our way. It would be tragic if TT left the music business! :roll:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:07 am

considering he said that producing and mixing would be what he did if he was not making a band i doupt he would leave those behind as well when he stopped making records

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:09 am

Oceanids wrote:
JensJohansson wrote:

dear Oceanids,
You are a walking sperm bank.
:buk:

I guess that would make Timo Tolkki a very generous donor...so THAT'S what the Saana foundation stands for! Hey, better than nothing
:rotflmao1: :rotflmao1:

And while we're on the subject, i've never heard you tell that sperm whale friend of yours on the RR forum to take it easy. Not once. :lol: :lol:

Well, we can't all write operas for you! :crazy2:

emperor_black

Post by emperor_black » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:54 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Oceanids wrote:
JensJohansson wrote:

dear Oceanids,

I guess that would make Timo Tolkki a very generous donor...so THAT'S what the Saana foundation stands for! Hey, better than nothing

And while we're on the subject, i've never heard you tell that sperm whale friend of yours on the RR forum to take it easy. Not once. :lol: :lol:

hahahahahahahahahaha

I'm sorry but I can't help loving this guy

JensJohansson
Administrator

Post by JensJohansson » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:55 am

Oceanids wrote:So revenge is the answer.. take it easy :cry:
OK, so maybe you don't know what is going on at the moment. I won't get into what it is in detail here.

Pointing out to someone that they are doing (or are about to do) something spectacularly dumb can sometimes be a rather good deed.

STINKY_PREGNANT_MAN

Post by STINKY_PREGNANT_MAN » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:01 am

JensJohansson wrote:being called "disgusting" just because I choose to make air vibrations... but anyway..
LET ME TELL YOU FRIEND, SOME AIR VIBRATIONS REALLY ARE DISGUSTING!! WHEN I RIDE THE SUBWAY AFTER GOING TO TACO BELL I HEAR SOME HARSHER WORDS THAN THAT!

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:49 am

I really have no idea what the hell is going on, I'm just going to keep doing what I've been doing.
metal feeds the beast

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:13 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Oceanids wrote:
JensJohansson wrote:

dear Oceanids,

:D I woke up to your post and I think I love you ! :kiss1: :oops:

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:26 am

hiro23 wrote:I really have no idea what the hell is going on, I'm just going to keep doing what I've been doing.
This seems to be your life's philosophy :lol: :poke:
:beer:

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:17 am

Nothing wrong with consistency :D
metal feeds the beast

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:44 am

Wait, what? Legal problems? What is going on? Did I miss something?

RazielSR

Post by RazielSR » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:22 am

I think the Netherlands is gonna sue Ragehead because or the Haessian accent or something like that.
Plus the RR forum is being Revonated by Sentinel, a T-1000.25.588 beta version 3.60 created by Skynet Laponia Inc.
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:29 am

DAMN IT! They'll sue me? Shit! We should've flooded them when we had the chance to do so! :x

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:08 pm

Ragehead91 wrote:DAMN IT! They'll sue me? Shit! We should've flooded them when we had the chance to do so! :x

:shock . I think it will be enough if you raise your voice with your horrible accent and they will run like hell out in the Atlantic. And you got what you wanted without all of us helping you flood them. Hermaprodites and all the other slippercarriers and cheeseeaters will disappear out in the big blue sea... :shock:

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:10 pm

I have to put together a Hessian Army and invate the Netherlands...

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:16 pm

:lol: You don't need an army. It is enough if you go to the border and scream with the power of your hessian lungs. I promise you. They will RUUUUN. :lol:

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:32 pm

Okay, let's see if it works *goes to the border and screams* "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! THE HESSIANS WILL INVADE THE NETHERLANDS!" *looks around confused* They're all laughing at me. I think I did something wrong...

Hubble86

Post by Hubble86 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:20 pm

:D I am sure you did your best and maybe the persons you screamed at were deaf or had some other fault-retarded perhaps? You have to try again if you want them out in the Atlantic sea. I think they can be a bit hardflirted after a heavy cheeselunch so try again before dinner. Hope for the hessian best... :headbang:

JensJohansson
Administrator

Post by JensJohansson » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:22 pm

STINKY_PREGNANT_MAN wrote:LET ME TELL YOU FRIEND, SOME AIR VIBRATIONS REALLY ARE DISGUSTING!! WHEN I RIDE THE SUBWAY AFTER GOING TO TACO BELL I HEAR SOME HARSHER WORDS THAN THAT!
Music critics .. also on the subway. What is the world coming to.

I feel your pain. Some of my most important work has been inspired by a trayful of mixed gordita supremes and seven layer burritos drenched in the contents of twenty pouches of that "FIRE" style hot sauce.

Hey, don't let them get away with pissing on your (f)art!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Petomane :)

eagledreamr

Post by eagledreamr » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:28 pm

There are times I'm proud to be french... :roll: :lol:
Life's to short to cry
Long enough to try

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:38 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:41 pm

JensJohansson wrote:
Oceanids wrote:So revenge is the answer.. take it easy :cry:
OK, so maybe you don't know what is going on at the moment. I won't get into what it is in detail here.

Pointing out to someone that they are doing (or are about to do) something spectacularly dumb can sometimes be a rather good deed.
Yes, definitely. Unless the person is stubborn as a mule, and has an ego problem("I am right about this, you are wrong, so there!") I know because my family gave me the riot act before I married my Ex 25 years ago!(How is it that Dads can detect abusive spouses even years before the fact?)>shrugs<
Anyway, many times good things can come from bad, and if I had took my family's advice I would not have had such a wonderful son, or precious grandbaby. Don't know if that helps, or makes any sense but, I just had to say it. :buh:

miditek

Post by miditek » Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:11 pm

Ragehead91 wrote:Okay, let's see if it works *goes to the border and screams* "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! THE HESSIANS WILL INVADE THE NETHERLANDS!" *looks around confused* They're all laughing at me. I think I did something wrong...
Now, now you behave. Let's try not to make this case of the Hun mistaking the Dutch for the French. ;)
&#922;&#973;&#961;&#953;&#949; &#7952;&#955;&#941;&#951;&#963;&#959;&#957;

Lurdi

Post by Lurdi » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:11 pm

eagledreamr wrote:
There are times I'm proud to be french... :roll: :lol:
Of course you should always be! That's a true frenchman's motto!

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:52 pm

it says johnny depp wants to play him in a movie. that would be epic.

Rage1979

Post by Rage1979 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:14 pm

I really hope that things will be working out for them! I love both albums. Even if A o A had maybe two semi-ballads too much there were still some exellent songs there.