Real Elysium release date

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
FindYourOwnVoice
Re: Real Elysium release date

Post by FindYourOwnVoice » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:44 pm

ggonza43 wrote:
KupiainenItaly96 wrote:fuck to all the forum i was yesterday at stratoconcert and was a great concert. adios i go out from this forum. i go to hear stratovarius not to wast time in this forum that has ever overwhelming replies at the second...
I HIT WITH A PUNCH MY COMPUTER!!
Oh c'mon... He's a young guy seeking his identity still, i'm sure. If he's the class of '96 that his name implies.

KupiainenItaly96

Post by KupiainenItaly96 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:23 pm

FindYourOwnVoice wrote:
ggonza43 wrote:
KupiainenItaly96 wrote:fuck to all the forum i was yesterday at stratoconcert and was a great concert. adios i go out from this forum. i go to hear stratovarius not to wast time in this forum that has ever overwhelming replies at the second...
I HIT WITH A PUNCH MY COMPUTER!!
Oh c'mon... He's a young guy seeking his identity still, i'm sure. If he's the class of '96 that his name implies.
You do not understand a shit ...
I've already found my identity and know what to do in 40 years!
Do not shoot shit and then Find Your Own Voice apart from the riff and the solo sucks, Kotipelto there is too shrill and sharp and seems to have the thick stomach!

ggonza43

Post by ggonza43 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:11 pm

KupiainenItaly96 wrote:I've already found my identity and know what to do in 40 years!
|StratoFan Forever|