Most nicest poster

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.

Who is the nicest poster (past/present) on Stratoforum?

Mormegil (He is fabulous <3)
3%
NeonVomit (Fine young man who keeps making interesting polls and not staring any troubles at all)
5%
browneyedgirl (This forum wouldn't be the same without her)
21%
miditek (The world IS about to be taken over by Communist Nazi Muslims)
10%
Ragehead91 (Where would we get our info of Masterplan if it wasn't for him. Blabbermouth? Bleh...)
4%
icecab21 (Notable contributor to this forum)
3%
RazielSR (Notable contributor to this forum)
5%
Irinia (Isn't she the first Norwegian user we've ever had? I think that deserves a nomination)
2%
rikkertje (Isn't she the first Dutch user we've ever had? I think that deserves a nomination)
4%
Morgana (The Eurasian Ministry of Racial and Gender Equality, which I didn't just make up, demands that I must include at least one ethnic Russian here. Also another notable contributor)
3%
hiro23 (A true gentleman, who never says a bad thing about anyone)
13%
StratoTimo (Has never made one post while being sober. An accomplisment we can all look up to.)
16%
Beast_Pete (true Stratoforum-veteran)
9%
Babylon (true Stratoforum-veteran)
1%
Stealth (true Stratoforum-veteran. Also because AWESOM-O was like, one of the funniest South Park episodes ever.)
No votes

Total votes: 94

GAGAGO
Re: Most nicest poster

Post by GAGAGO » Wed May 02, 2012 8:27 pm

:pop: :pop: :pop:

Still waiting!

:pop: :pop: :pop: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Wed May 02, 2012 8:42 pm

I was a teenage werewolf
Braces on my fangs
I was a teenage werewolf
And no one even said thanks
And no one made me stop
I had a two-man mind
I had to blow my top
Under the deep full moon
No one could make me stop
No one could make me stop
A teenage werewolf
Of parallel bars
A teenage girlfriend
Got a lot of scars
Somebody please make me stop
Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
You know, I have puberty rights
And I have puberty wrongs
No one understood me
All my teeth were so long
And no one made me stop
A Midwest monster
Of the highest grade
All my teachers thought
It was growing pains, oh no no
Somebody stop this pain, ohhh

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Thu May 03, 2012 4:25 am

:roll: Huh I hate verses and this one was one of the worst i ever seen, huh. You better be shoemaker again. :roll: :roll:

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Thu May 03, 2012 6:32 am

Huh! Thats not MY verse, you ignorant fool! :x :x :x :roll: :roll: :roll:

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Thu May 03, 2012 9:56 am

:(

I will only say this once!

I, and only I, and to a certain extent, the omniscient Jens, have the exclusive legal right to reproduce Frecklestories and decide IF and WHEN she will appear. CAPISHE

Oh, sorry! I must also mention dear AGAG, that of course share those rights. :)

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Thu May 03, 2012 10:48 am

:lol: I do not think she's trying to steal your rights. Nobody needs them. CAPIPISCE

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Sat May 05, 2012 6:02 am

Still waiting for the "NEW funny blood".

:pop: :pop: :pop:

but seems to be. :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Sun May 06, 2012 11:12 am

:lol: Jaja I give up. It was empty barrelrattles! As so often!

So please Pekka tell us what happened to you at the farm with Gangsta...

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Mon May 07, 2012 10:14 am

:) Oh! Luckily enough, I have got a new fax from my friend Crumb.

Strutt: I have to congratulate you Pekka. I just saw on my universe-printer, that the President has installed you as General-Commander. Again!

Pekka: Oh, by all means! Thank you! But it was unavoidable. That Humphrey-Bogart-Fuck was a big shame, to the whole Galax!

Str: But what did he do? Really?

P: Jaja, the ugly fuck, saw himself, as a big guitarra-hero and made six NASA-girls pregnant. Same week! So it is like a babyepidemi there. But the nail in his coffin, was his eternal use of his beaming-plate.
He could for example not wait for a cab, as we do. No no, he beamed, and you know how much electricity it takes to load that shit. So he black-outed the whole NASA, time after time. Their computers collapsed and when they found the reason, in his room, the beaming-plate, they demanded to know what it was. He refused of course to tell them and the bosses decided that he was dispensable. So out he went!

Str. How did he react to that? Six NASA-girls pregnant and no job!

P. He started to work on a cheese-factory, but he continued to use his beam-plate and someone suspected that he was an alien. Everyone knows that we are allergic to raw fish, so they put a big cod in his face. He became rose-red and fainted, so they threw him out, and noone has seen him since then.

Str. HUH! And you Pekka, where are you now? In Finland with the gangstas?

P. Oh nono! I am on a paradise-island called Granada, with my good friend George or GAGAGO as they say here. And next week comes FRECKLE too...

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Mon May 07, 2012 9:01 pm

:D Thank you Pekka! I am bubbling over with happiness and I am so glad to have you both here! Jippy! Jippy!

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Tue May 08, 2012 8:56 am

:lol: Read your PM please! Gangsta-Silvio has sent a message through me, to you, and you better not say no! HUH! He is not to play with. He has PISTOLAS!

See, I can make big letters, but only once. How come?

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Tue May 08, 2012 8:25 pm

:kiss1: :rotflmao2: :rotflmao2: :rotflmao2: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Tue May 08, 2012 8:32 pm

This calls for can-can girls, and the cabaret! :D

:lol:
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Wed May 09, 2012 7:20 am

:)

Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome,
Forumites, from here and near,
Happy to see you, whatever you wear,
Gluklich to be with you all here,
Willkommen, bienvenue, wellcome,
Im Cabaret, au Cabaret, to Cabaret.

Leave your troubles outside this brim,
If Tolkki disappoints you, try to forget him,
We have no problems, Pekka is beautiful,
Freckle is freckled and Stinky is somnambul,
You see I just told you, Pekka is not dull.
So willkommen, bienvenue, welcome,
To this Strato-Forum and be one of the trull...

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Tue May 15, 2012 2:30 pm

:)
West Hawaii News

Remarkable things happen on Granada and we can report a strange goatappearance there. No one knows where the animals came from, since no ferry or other vehicles have transported them to the earlier goatfree island.

"This is the biggest of mysteries", says surfer Pablo Jameson, 18.

"I was surfing on a big wave, when the water suddenly went out from the beach and there was a big grey fog coming down. I thought that the volcano Mauna Auroka had an outbreak, since there also was an earbreaking sound. In the fog, I could see hundrds of bleating goats, on two legs. It was so stunning, that I fell on the now dry seaground. Some minutes later the surf came back. It was 10 foot broad and 20 high, and I had to fight for my life.

Luckily I could follow the big wave up on the beach and I landed in front of George L Juniors bungalow. The goats were gone and George took care of me and introduced me to his friends, a farmer from Finland and a freckled girl. They claimed, that they hadn't seen any goats at all, but I didn't for a minute believe them. Something of external origin is going on there, it's for sure.

And the young surfer is not the only one, that has observed goats on two legs marching on Granada. Some have seen them in helmets and boots, singing like this,
"Oh Excessa Oh Excessa, uber alles,
Uber alles in der welt...and so on in GERMAN...

There are also reports of similar appearances in Mount Baker in north America and on Sicily in Italy. It is said that thousands of goats now are living at the bottom of the outburnt volcano Mauna Auroka and for some incomprehensible reason a group of scientists from NASA is investigating the island.

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Thu May 17, 2012 12:14 pm

:) Chat between, you know who.

Pekka: As you know, by now, I have moved to Granada and George-GAGAGO and we have succeeded in driving almost all Granadians away. My goats scared the hell out of them, when they ate everything there was. In the beginning they (the Granadians of course :roll: ) tried to chase them away, but haha, a German twolegged is not easy to move. Those fights are now in the media called "the big Granada-goat-world-war".

Strutt: Ja I think I have beamed 4000 goats to you now and there are only some of Igors left in Ucrain. I can beam them to you next week and take Igor too. Haha!

P: No, no, for heavens sake! No Igor! But we need some food, so I hope you can fix that.

Str: No problem! I take hay in Middle America in some tornado. They will never understand what hit them. Haha!

P:I have heard that Bogart has done some naughty things to NASA as revenge.

STR:What? What? Tell me!

P: Ja, haha! He sneaked in there and connected the septic tank to the fan-system, after he had loaded his beamer and put out all electricity. When they at last got back the power, also the air-condition started to work, all over the place, and one can only imagen what happened. Hahahahaha.

Str: I can't help it but, I am roaring with laughter when I think of those snooty NASA-iters reaction! HAHAHAHA.

P Ja,haha, but it was at least their own shit! Haha.

Str:Haha. As if that made things less disgusting... And laughable. Hahahah...

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Thu May 17, 2012 12:42 pm

Dear George.. I have some..identity..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weird_Al_Yankovic
im a great spy, yes..

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Thu May 17, 2012 5:32 pm

:lol: Great spy? I do not think so! I know very well who my avatar is. He is one of my idols. And i think most of the forumers know it too! :roll:

You must have something better to come up with before you can talk about being a spy. Bah! :x :roll:

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Thu May 17, 2012 5:54 pm

Easy darkling. :) And no, they don't know. .:lol:
But wait <memorycheck>
GAGAGO wrote:lapaporra?? It's me in my avatar!
Bah! This is very, very bad.. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Thu May 17, 2012 8:58 pm

:x Not bad. It is not me talking. Ha. :x You have manipulated that post. :x

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Sat May 19, 2012 12:24 pm

:) Some Saturdaylimericks...

There was a Poet in El Salvador,
That tried to fuck a big Labrador,
But Huh and Katolfgolf,
The dog was a werewolf,
And the Poet almost lost his volador.

And a vegan'wolf from Seattle,
Had never before tasted cattle,
But with rabies his appetite,
For anilmals he could now eat,
Made him start a wild cow-battle.

There was a guy in Granada,
Round his house was a flowerbarricada,
But huh there came the goats,
And ate even the roats,
So his garden is now like Nevada.

So we have, again, our Nea,
That put up an ugly avatarea,
I think you must change,
Since this one will range,
As the ugliest in Universea.

Edit: Sorry! I almost forgot Arnold.

There is Arnold the little round one,
That tries as best as he can,
To gain more weight,
And be as broad as his height,
His dream is a steak-delivery-man.

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Sun May 20, 2012 6:12 am

:lol: I do not like verses that much but yours are different, I like. :lol:

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:42 pm

:) Here comes a chat from Granada! They seem to be in the water:)

Pekka: Hi strutt! I must beg you to not send more goats for a while. The island is overgoated now and the analphabets from you know where, are fighting like hell with the German Herrngoats. ( Aries Aries). They call each other flamenames like Hircins, Shitgoats, Gnatgnatgoats and so on.

Strutt: That sounds sinister. They are supposed to cooperate in December.

P: Jaja. I know, I know. But what to do? Goethe is goat-commander here now and he has tried to scare them with his Dino-past, but noone believes him, so it would be great, if we could make him a Dino for a while.

Str: Ja I assume that he has some Dino-genes left and we can try. I will beam down a gene-scientist, Cyrus Valys.

P: Fine, fine, but how shall we stop Goethe from eating the goats. He is a bit too enthusiastic.

Str: Yes there will maybe be a problem. What are that Gagago and the freckled girl (No names) saying?

P: Oh not much. They are surfing and diving all day long. No help at all! They seem to hate goats and I am soon to agree with them.

Str. Then you must be on the wrong place on Earth now.

P: Ja, hahah, and I have also started to wonder, why in Universe we chose goats for our invasion.

Str. You have something there, Pekka. I haven't the slightest idea...

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:54 pm

:( I would have liked much more about FRECKLE and me. Next time please, please. :wink:

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:40 pm

West Hawaii News.

New alarming report from Granada!

Captain Gary Grunt, on US Constanca, tells us that he observed some very big animals on Granada. They looked like dinosaures, so he called for a zoologist from Seattle, doc Gary Panter.

Panter was sure, that it was some sort of mistake and laughed heartily at "the crazy captain", but he agreed to visit Granada and at least take a look at the strange goats, in boots and German helmets. :roll: :roll:

But the one that laughs the last, laughs the best. They had barely arrived to Granada harbour, in their small vessel, when they heard wild abyss-roars and saw a bunch of very big animals come stomping, along the beach. They had thousands of teeth and looked very bloodthirsty. And HUH it was really just Tyrannosauruses :shock: :shock: even if the zoologist hardly could believe his eyes.

"A vessel has never turned that fast before",says captain Grunt. "The beasts seemed, thank God, not to like water, so they stayed on the island. Bot HUH how they roared and HUH, it was the most scaring sound I have EVER heard".

The last inhabitant on Granada, the Finnish goat-expert Pekka Nurmi, confirmed in phone, that there actually are Rexes on Granada. And he is warning from visiting the island.

"I have sent away George B and his friend Freckle Öhubble, since it is too dangerous here, but I will stay and try to help the poor goats".

"There must be more than 9000 goats there", says the zoologist Gary Panter. "So the Rexes have plenty of food. They are an enormous zoological sensation, and the only explanation I can come up with, is that there must have been some unhatched Rexeggs close to the volcano, and that the not-yet-born-Rexes heard all the goats bleating and decided to come out. But, but, I can't really understand how they could be so big, so fast".

"I must talk to President Obama, about bumbing bumb-kabumb, after all", says Governor Gary Copper, "We can't have those dangerous and scary Tyrannoses jumping around on an island close to us, and the animal-activists may say whatever they want. I will also severely warn all inventive fools from arranging Dino-sightings on that Jurassic-Park".

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:11 am

:lol: WOW AGAIN. And where are WE now? Not in the water again I hope. :)

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:53 pm

:(

West Hawaii News.

The latest weeks, have been horrendous, on Hawaii-Islands and the situation has gone from worse to worst, to incomprehensible ominousness. So the Governor Gary Copper and President Obama had to take extraordinary measures. Election or not!

And those steps had a tragic consequence for a Finnish calculator, Mr Öhubble, that with that lost his very nice daughter Freckle. The circumstances were almost inconceivable, in their absurdity, but both Mr Öhubble and the agreeable girls friend, a Granadian, George B Junior, swear by their mothers, that the strange and unexplainable things really occured, as they have been described.

The grieving father told Hwaii News reporter, that he came to Honolulu, after an alarming mail from the Finnish goat-expert on Granada,Pekka Nurmi.

"Pekka wrote that my precious daughter, my outstanding Freckle, was in big trouble. She had been transformed to a TYRANNOSAURUS REX, together with some goats and a gene-scientist, and Pekka didn't know what to do, so he asked me for help.

I went immediately to Hawaii and met captain Grunt, that took me to Granada. But he didn't dare to go too close, so we looked at what I thought was dear Freckle, on the beach. She was a freckled and very sad Rex and she roared wildly at me, her own father, and I understood, that there was nothing I could do.

So, when President Obama gave order to extinct the island I didn't protest, even if my heart bled, since I realized that this must be the best for my lovely daughter. I can't imagen a worse destiny, than to be a goat-eating monster for the rest of life.

We witnessed, when the US Constanca gave the little island seven broadsides, and the effect was total destruction. In a big fog-cloud the beautiful island Granada sank in the oceans big depth.

It was a very, very sad moment, and to see your precious child perish as a Tyrannosaurus Rex is probably one of the worst experiences you can imagen".

Noone understands what has happened on Granada. Or where the more than 9000 goats came from. Or the suddenly full-grown Rexes. It is absolutely incomprehensible and very, very scary and bad-sad. We are all more than worried over what is going on and is this, after all, the old 2012-apocalypse-prophesy, that has started with this horror?

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:43 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: NONONONO what is this. :shock: :shock: :shock: Let her come back. NOW

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:52 am

:) Oh dear, oh dear! Okey I will fix it! Now!

Gagago-George opened his eyes and looked around! Huh, there she was! Very lively! It was only a bad dream!

"Huh, I dreamt that you were a nasty, dangerous dinosaurus, that ate goats and that you were killed in a bumbexolusion and went to the ocean-bottom with my lovely Granada. It was so horrible"!

"You really have an exciting dreamlife, dear. But it must mean something, that you saw me as a very dangerous creature. Haha! Shall we surf today? It is windy enough"!

He remembered his dream. "No I don't think so. We better stay at home..."

"I heard that Pekka has found four dino-eggs close to the volcano", said Freckle. "He will put them in an hatching-machine and wouldn't it be fantastic if we could have dino-babies?

"Noooooo HUUUUUUUUUUUU....."

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:09 am

:lol: :lol:

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!