Nightwish lost without Tarja......

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
HinatAArcticA
Re: Nightwish lost without Tarja......

Post by HinatAArcticA » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:41 am

I miss John Anderson in Yes
No need to feel so afraid, colors last a lifetime and fade to gray...
Tony Kakko

Kmasters

Post by Kmasters » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:08 am

Ok The Band Just Confirmed Floor as the new Singer also they announced Troy Donockley as full member of the band too.

Ms. Floor Jansen is a keeper.

Also, we will be a six-piece band from now on, as Mr. Troy Donockley (uilleann pipes, low whistles, vocals) will become a full-time member of NIGHTWISH.

Originally we were going to wait until 2014 to make a decision about the future line-up of the band, but the past year has clearly shown us that Floor and Troy are perfect matching pieces to our puzzle, and we are really grateful of the bond that has grown between all of us. We love you guys.

Trailer of the new DVD

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/_czsLPig_0s? ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/_czsLPig_0s? ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:38 am

Kmasters wrote:Ok The Band Just Confirmed Floor as the new Singer also they announced Troy Donockley as full member of the band too.

Ms. Floor Jansen is a keeper.

Also, we will be a six-piece band from now on, as Mr. Troy Donockley (uilleann pipes, low whistles, vocals) will become a full-time member of NIGHTWISH.

Originally we were going to wait until 2014 to make a decision about the future line-up of the band, but the past year has clearly shown us that Floor and Troy are perfect matching pieces to our puzzle, and we are really grateful of the bond that has grown between all of us. We love you guys.

Trailer of the new DVD

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/_czsLPig_0s? ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/_czsLPig_0s? ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

anyway, i dont care a shit..... how fucking you do for post direct toutube code in stratoforum... im tired to try and the fucking forun dont let me.... im watching how you do now..... you maybe you are a especial member

Mormegil

Post by Mormegil » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:40 am

I approve this message. :beer:

Kmasters

Post by Kmasters » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:09 pm

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Fsnu_SL9sg0? ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Fsnu_SL9sg0? ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:42 am

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/rd3XTJqsivs?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/rd3XTJqsivs?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:53 am

Kmasters wrote:<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Fsnu_SL9sg0? ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Fsnu_SL9sg0? ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
The new Singer is very good Singer, but nightwish lost a lot changing for a metal Singer, the operistic singers in the begins was the registered mark and the path to the fame in nightwish, now sound like one common metal band....

is the same that Timo tolkki and matias sammet says with *metal opera* maybe the history why of opera dont have nothing, really.....

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:24 am

Mr cool Edit wrote:
Kmasters wrote:<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Fsnu_SL9sg0? ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Fsnu_SL9sg0? ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
The new Singer is very good Singer, but nightwish lost a lot changing for a metal Singer, the operistic singers in the begins was the registered mark and the path to the fame in nightwish, now sound like one common metal band....

is the same that Timo tolkki and matias sammet says with *metal opera* maybe the history why of opera dont have nothing, really.....
:x :x Give back Goal NOW!!!

Arnold "Fatty Terrorist" Layne

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:43 am

Arnold Layne wrote:
Mr cool Edit wrote:

:x :x Give back Goal NOW!!!

Arnold "Fatty Terrorist" Layne

IM IN THE NIGHTWISH VELATORY, BE GENTLE TERRORIST BRITISH!

Kmasters

Post by Kmasters » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 am

almost 4am cant sleep so

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/3brcfttchzA? ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/3brcfttchzA? ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/kG-ahEP3EF0? ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/kG-ahEP3EF0? ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:40 pm

Im thinking in that you are one of nightwish members or one guy that work for nightwish

I will show you how do one good production with out a lot the expensive moneys that nightwish spend in one studio.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/I4n1sJlWh-8?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/I4n1sJlWh-8?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

well, im not famous, i dont have a lot of money in my account but his is simphonic style really and one demostration in that nightwish lost thinking that one metal Singer can win against a lirycal voice.

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:24 am

Floor is a great addition to nightwish, it would be like a year until we get a new recording from them anyways
A9

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:01 am

she both are friends and nightwish sing bye bye beautiful?????

sad.....

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/hAnVFJFmFx8?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/hAnVFJFmFx8?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:04 am

i dont have problema in married me with both..... both are so sexy......

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:51 am

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/UeTyAZtV5wI?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/UeTyAZtV5wI?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

sorry, I got one orgasm. :oops: :oops: :oops:

bell canto, is as, mezzo or soprano, why dont do the same job that tarja THEN!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAA,,....... tarja is soprano and have more high notes?'

but fllor have a nice nice voice as classical Singer.
I change password - I'm the classical werewolf

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:02 am

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/o8JdVKsEuoA?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/o8JdVKsEuoA?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

o.o..... floor dont want a argentinian husband?'

I WANT A DUETTO WITH SHE, FOR GOD!!

Stratowarius 3.0

Post by Stratowarius 3.0 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:24 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now you take the prize in inflation. Don't you have ANY limits. Jeeessus!

Flavio Ontivero

Post by Flavio Ontivero » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:47 am

Stratowarius 3.0 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now you take the prize in inflation. Don't you have ANY limits. Jeeessus!
why?, Floor is a simple woman and sing in a metal band.

you can got her as you wife too.

in the love, dont care the money or material stuff, only if she is a materialist woman.