Hello!:)

Here musicians can talk to each other about making music etc. Of course if you are not a musician you are still welcomed to this board, but the topics should somehow be about making music.
tpocain

Post by tpocain » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:07 pm

Hey, Jens...*hug* it's so good to be here! You must be the most amazing person I've ever heard of...You're the most awesome keyboard player ever, so highly intelligent, sweet, funny, and totally out of your mind! I absolutely adore you!\m/
Tams

Plisken

Re: Hello!:)

Post by Plisken » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:42 am

lol

hippie jens huh? not really. looks normal if you ask me :o

tpocain

Post by tpocain » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:59 pm

Eh, sorry... :oops: I thought I'd better change that--I don't want to offend him. I think that caricature picture on his website must have gotten stuck in my head...
Tams

Plisken

Post by Plisken » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:15 pm

lol you didnt have to change it! im sure jens would have a nice laugh when he sees it. The guy is awesome like that =)

tpocain

Post by tpocain » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:43 am

Well, I actually made a reference to that in the Strato article on Uncyclopedia, because I'd seen him wearing granny glasses in a couple of photos--I added all kinds of cute, funny stuff to that... :)
Tams

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:05 am

Plisken wrote:lol you didnt have to change it! im sure jens would have a nice laugh when he sees it. The guy is awesome like that =)
I can't see shit. :x

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:37 pm

tpocain wrote:I added all kinds of cute, funny stuff to that... :)
I only noticed the Jens and Lauri additions (fuck you btw, I'll never manage to get this imagination out of my head again), did you change anything else?

Edit: Nevermind, just noticed some other stuff I can't remember having seen before

tpocain

Post by tpocain » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:45 pm

mocobhc wrote:
I only noticed the Jens and Lauri additions (fuck you btw, I'll never manage to get this imagination out of my head again), did you change anything else?

Edit: Nevermind, just noticed some other stuff I can't remember having seen before
Uh, fuck me?! :shock: Well, I just ADDED to it--you're not supposed to remove anything, anyway. Sorry about the unpleasant imagery--I guess I took that "having a nice body" thing and RAN with it! But, come on now, the part about Jens becoming an Amazon god was COOL!\m/ :D
Tams

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:57 pm

tpocain wrote:
mocobhc wrote:

Uh, fuck me?! :shock: Well, I just ADDED to it--you're not supposed to remove anything, anyway. Sorry about the unpleasant imagery--I guess I took that "having a nice body" thing and RAN with it! But, come on now, the part about Jens becoming an Amazon god was COOL!\m/ :D
Unpleasant?!?! I never said that :lol: