Where is our dear JENS?!

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
RazielSR
Where is our dear JENS?!

Post by RazielSR » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:56 pm

I read this: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10 ... =2&theater
Greeting from the Strato summer camp!

We have been composing some new songs. And wanted to play them a bit. Jens was not with us this time but he will join us later this year for the next Strato power metal camp!

See ya guys on the festivals!
The band seems ON FIRE, but whats happening with Jens?
...Faster than light, higher than the sky, stronger than steel...We´re the legions of the Twilight...

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Re: Where is our dear JENS?!

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:07 pm

well, maybe he had some troubles with the disasters that some persons do here. :cry:

or maybe Jens take some vacations or he is playing jazz with his brother in sweeden. He isnt a true native Powermetal Musician, I read that he is jazzist musician.

I'm working in the peace of this forum, friends, take patience. :wink:

Raven

Post by Raven » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:56 pm

KÖÖSKI TWIN wrote: He isnt a true native Powermetal Musician, I read that he is jazzist musician.
I think he is more of a nazzist musician

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:58 pm

Raven wrote:
KÖÖSKI TWIN wrote: He isnt a true native Powermetal Musician, I read that he is jazzist musician.
I think he is more of a nazzist musician
Brother, more Nazzi, homophobe and racist that Metal Panda? he is Lucifer!

Brothers, Metal panda is a HACKER! in others times he stole a lot indentities!

Brian may, Timo Tolkki, Flavio ontivero, Mr cool edit, Bruce willis, Kevin soto, Metal panda have his mail under jens Johansson name.

he is from argentina and his ip is a clone ip. I dont have idea how he do that, maybe the admin of here can explain it.

All the conversations that you listen about Flavio Ontivero, mr cool edit, metal panda insults is 1 person!! Metal panda one!! he is a fucking sick person!!

You need be careful guys.

I think that he use this.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/MLG_o0TnqJM?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/MLG_o0TnqJM?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Steal stuff from internet is easy, whatever can do it, more with musicians

Now, i dont understand why the admin delete my fan art post, any of those guys isn't better that stratovarius.

KÖÖSKI TWIN

my opinion

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:09 am

Guys and ladies.

I feel that all the members of this forum wans't very nice about Flavio, his productions, and his friends (Extrema99).

I can't understand why you all do this disaster, if this forum fall into the disaster is thanks to you all.

Foerg
Adrian9
robocop656
Stratowarius 2.0
Stratowarius 3.0
Arnold Line
Southern Cross
NeverendingAbyss
AAAAAAAAAA
rikkertje
Rebel
icecab21
thefreeone
Metal Panda
George Zimmer
NeonVomit
Goal Stockhausen
HinatAArcticA

and more....

What is your problem? that you all pay thousands of euros in production and he do all alone in his home?

That he can produce his own cds?

That he can do a competitive cd based in songs of other style as stratovarius songs?

That his talent can be dangerous for a lot members of this forum?

I dont understand what is your problem with this poor guy.

why no take a time to meet him and try to no kill jim first, just as do Timo Tolkki and Rüdiger Wenzel do it, and I ear that Both are close "social net friend" of this boy?

He isn't a crazy boy, he is extremely correct and gentle guy. But your acts are close to one zoo full of hungry pets, you all aren't very gentle with nothing, really.

And you all do this horrible situation thinking that someone nothing will do nothing against stratovarius? or you privacy? me included, of course, you all think that the people are garbage, or what is the thing that you all have in your head?

This is clear, Flavio will not stop to compose and recording his stuff why some crazy guys jump

he will continue with all and more.

He have the decence to no copy to Original stratovarius too.

I will tell you more.Stratovarius songs composers can win extra money but He, flavio, can win money with his productions, as Label discographic, co- compositor, musician and producer and you all can't stop this.

If you all can't stop nothing why he don't rape anything, it's more, you see that he show who was the composers.

why you all do all this shit? someone can answer this please?

doc_holliday

Post by doc_holliday » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:49 pm

I believe Flavio is a talented individual. He knows computers, music, 3d art (his werewolf is awesome), 2d art, and he sings.

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:38 pm

all is ok, but he don't know programation.
is more dangerous, jens and miditec torgether that all flavio

He is technical support level 2 only

I told you this before why in argentina, a lot people is hacked, you can ask to one argentinian here

He are Estuding In the university Licenciature in Audio and vision. For that he knows a lot of this, and he study in classical conservatory

A lot opinions says that his cd's looks as professional productions, (Marketing companies) for that he win huge friends without support.

I think that a lot people here isnt honest really