Current interviews

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
mocobhc
Re: Current interviews

Post by mocobhc » Fri May 24, 2013 7:07 pm

Congrats, keep on with it! And hey, I think I recall your face from somewhen during that eve :D

Metalmieze

Post by Metalmieze » Sat May 25, 2013 3:30 am

You've been to Osnabrück too? That was an awesome show! Don't you think? :) A bit to short but sooo powerful! (as you can read in the review on my website *cough cough*photos*cough cough* ;D)
----------------------------
/Sarah
www.metalmieze.de

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Sun May 26, 2013 8:02 pm

Yeah, it was great! They played more new songs than in the former shows :) I was there with a friend of mine who hadn't seen a Stratoshow for at least ten years, and we were both having a blast :) But I must admit the sound in Aschaffenburg was more balanced - in Osnabrück I could have written down all of Lauri's basslines if I knew how to do it ;)

Btw I had already checked your pics afterwards, you catched my friend's head on one of them :D but well, he's even taller than Lauri and I fear he blocked someone elses' view in the front... ;)

Metalmieze

Post by Metalmieze » Sun May 26, 2013 8:22 pm

haha Yeah... these tall people... ;)
I loved the show too, but sadly the audience was more than "bloody idle"... And so it was even more awesome that all the bands played the hell of a show! I think this evening kinda "Strato-flashed" me for life xD
But yes, the bass was pretty hard when you stood in front of the stage (like us photographers ;))
/Sarah
www.metalmieze.de

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Sun May 26, 2013 8:33 pm

Yeah, venue seemed to be only half full and audience was just like you'd imagine a calm German Sunday eve ;) Compare that to the current South American shows... ;) We had front row without any problems, I guess that's why I remember your face. Maybe you remember us as well, we had the Legions of Germany...-flag with us!

Metalmieze

Post by Metalmieze » Sun May 26, 2013 8:45 pm

No sorry, I barely remember anyone in the front rows... I'm always so focused on the photos that I often don't notice what's going on around me :-/
But maybe we can have a drink on one of their future shows - wherever they might be ;)
Or maybe any other concert (on my website you can see where I'll be going to).
/Sarah
www.metalmieze.de

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Sun May 26, 2013 9:06 pm

Yeah, would be great! Unfortunately I don't plan to attend one of your future shows until now, as long as it isn't Stratovarius I'm more to be found between Speyer and Stuttgart, but never say never! Gonna check your future plans regularly :)

Metalmieze

Post by Metalmieze » Sun May 26, 2013 11:07 pm

Maybe I'll get a photo/Interview job in that direction some day. :) You can never know where music leads you to. ;)
/Sarah
www.metalmieze.de

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:25 am

This is not a current interview, but I wanted to post it here in the event that anyone finds it interesting. Its from right around the time Episode was released, I stumbled on it by chance and really enjoyed reading it. Ahh, simpler times.

click

SatanicSmile

Post by SatanicSmile » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:32 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:This is not a current interview, but I wanted to post it here in the event that anyone finds it interesting. Its from right around the time Episode was released, I stumbled on it by chance and really enjoyed reading it. Ahh, simpler times.

click
Nice find, thanks!
- Jens has a home page in the net, and there he has listed Finnish swear words, Tolkki tells.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:54 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:This is not a current interview, but I wanted to post it here in the event that anyone finds it interesting. Its from right around the time Episode was released, I stumbled on it by chance and really enjoyed reading it. Ahh, simpler times.

click
After a quick search my envelope has been gently pushed once more :oops:

<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/tRmS7XvFUEU?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/tRmS7XvFUEU?hl=es_ES&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
---...---

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:23 pm

A pretty long and sometimes rather amusing interview with Matias, Lauri and Rolf at Karjurock last week. No real news during the first part, but things start getting interesting in the middle of the 2nd part. In the 3rd they talk about the new album, recordings could maybe start around fall till November :)

http://youtu.be/LQ_NGxwavzU
http://youtu.be/fnLc5pMeceg
http://youtu.be/EZJDqd-YH7c

Mr cool Edit

Dog help to stratovarius in interview

Post by Mr cool Edit » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:59 am

My friend "The boxer" dog, help to stratovarius in his declarations to take attention. Clap for this doggy.

while stratovarius announced that the new album would record my canine migo to help light his siren in the advertisement

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid1278.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fy507%2FFlavio_Ontivero%2FTALKING_DOG_OSCAR_THE_BOXER_zpse0e33571.mp4&title=">

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:35 am

click
WHAT!!!!! I SEE THIS......

- I have sometimes complained something, but there wasn't really much to be complained, says Kotipelto. - For me Timo is the first and the only guy with whom I can really work seriously. Timo knows how I sing, and he can sing himself. He's a hell of a good, and demanding producer. I have really hard self-criticism, and sometimes I'm even too hard on myself. A human can't sing that high for eight hours. These songs get quite high, and it produces some problems.

pd. IM SINGER, maybe you all dont know this about me xd bhuehehehehehe

Timo tolkki is a assasin!!! one singer cant sing 8 hours all those fucking notes!!!!, but i have the solution, i take advantage about my low color and i sing pure falsetto, that sound as the high notes to kotiies, poor kotipelto, no worries, married blonde, i listen that you married, I'm sorry for you....

but tolkki sings horrible, he break your blonde testicles in the past. we need a sindicate anti Tolkkies bhuahahahahaah xd

PD: Satanic smile is a fake tolkki account, i afirm this as i'm a SMART ASS MORON AS JENS JOHANSSON. bhueheheheheh

Mr cool Edit

now you know why jens jpohansso is crazy, all sweden is craz

Post by Mr cool Edit » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:06 pm

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid1278.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fy507%2FFlavio_Ontivero%2Fsweedenmarines_zps32892e67.mp4&title=">

god... sweden looks as a holy land, militaries dancing is more nice that jerusalen and his horrible holy war

Mr cool Edit

message for Timo Tolkki

Post by Mr cool Edit » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:14 pm

If you want knows really a persons, without fakes mask that the society build!!

I recomended you NUMEROLOGY!!

ONLY YOU NEED.

cOMPLETE NAME
or complete born data

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:29 pm

Didn't want to create a new thread for this, but I like the interview. Especially the "future plans"-part :D
http://myglobalmind.com/2015/07/10/inte ... ival-2015/