Most nicest poster

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.

Who is the nicest poster (past/present) on Stratoforum?

Mormegil (He is fabulous <3)
3%
NeonVomit (Fine young man who keeps making interesting polls and not staring any troubles at all)
5%
browneyedgirl (This forum wouldn't be the same without her)
21%
miditek (The world IS about to be taken over by Communist Nazi Muslims)
10%
Ragehead91 (Where would we get our info of Masterplan if it wasn't for him. Blabbermouth? Bleh...)
4%
icecab21 (Notable contributor to this forum)
3%
RazielSR (Notable contributor to this forum)
5%
Irinia (Isn't she the first Norwegian user we've ever had? I think that deserves a nomination)
2%
rikkertje (Isn't she the first Dutch user we've ever had? I think that deserves a nomination)
4%
Morgana (The Eurasian Ministry of Racial and Gender Equality, which I didn't just make up, demands that I must include at least one ethnic Russian here. Also another notable contributor)
3%
hiro23 (A true gentleman, who never says a bad thing about anyone)
13%
StratoTimo (Has never made one post while being sober. An accomplisment we can all look up to.)
16%
Beast_Pete (true Stratoforum-veteran)
9%
Babylon (true Stratoforum-veteran)
1%
Stealth (true Stratoforum-veteran. Also because AWESOM-O was like, one of the funniest South Park episodes ever.)
No votes

Total votes: 94

Goal Stockhausen
Re: Most nicest poster

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:30 am

Arnold Layne wrote:I don't need your sympathy, you raucous rabble-rouser. I, Arnold, am having my biscuits and do not wish to be trifled with.

Arnold Layne

Auauauaw! So sweet! And with wrinkled legs! Auauaaw Arnold, I love you SO MUCH! Are you ten there?

And to think that this must be the first pic of me! But one can't really see me. I am like a little bubble in your puttiguttistomack. But why do you look so angry? No steak for dinner?

Little Derrick pines for his uncle. And Karlheinz too, even if he doesn't say it loud.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:38 am

no, cat, isnt a happy day you see? Im a wolf with microphone and you a blind cat, but wolves hate the fat in our meat food, for that your mew mew isnt so nice to see when i'm traying to hit your bubble brother.
:roll:

Mr cool Edit

jim carrey vs Death metal vs soft musicians

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:41 am

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/T9rdQdz7WRA?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/T9rdQdz7WRA?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Jim carrey is a Master Piece! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:47 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love him jä jä!

Mr cool Edit

Motorbiker dumb

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:07 pm

American Motorbiker have a lot sense of Fitness and his risk :roll:

Stratowarius 3.0

Post by Stratowarius 3.0 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:12 pm

:x Your pictures are more stupid for every day. It is incredible. :x :x Don't you have anything else to do?
Fag!

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:21 pm

hooooowwwwww!! this hurt, but im not fag, if you looks as the poor bassist Lauri porra 2014 version, I recomended you a vagina rejuvenation.

Let me see under your t shirt, you looks as this?

you and Arnold lyne are "Most than friends"

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/5bnTCRb-rU8?hl=es_MX& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/5bnTCRb-rU8?hl=es_MX& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<both have the same drunk gutt :roll:

Stratowarius 3.0

Post by Stratowarius 3.0 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:48 pm

:x :x How long shall we stand this? :x :x :x :x :x :x It is their fault that have said that they love him that are to blame. SHAME! You have tried to destroy this sight totally. SHAME!

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:58 pm

destroy what? you say that one guy, technicians and musician no professional will destroy stratovarius?

I hope that you aren't drinking more beers.

maybe you waana think that I will destroy to United States army too.

:lol:

Stratowarius 3.0

Post by Stratowarius 3.0 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:05 pm

:x :x Of course you cant destroy Stratovarius you idiot. But you and your fag partners have tried to destroy this Forum. No one like to write here now and that is you and your fags fault. But now I have had enough of you for one day and I understand that you would like this chat to go on so I will NOT satisfy you with that. So SHUT UP

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:15 pm

bro, why no go to one Psychologist, is not normal this Homophobe feellings.

You can sleep in the nights? 8 hours or more, The musicians parties after shows isnt excuses to take care of you, If i were in your place, I dont care put my palm hand in the nose that want put me into no healty stuff. This is your failure, buddy.

You take some drugs (Not necesary quimics) to forgot something of you life?

and yes, I have a lot Mothetr fuckers around me, you too have a lot mother fuckers around you, The diference is that I can choice and you cant for some reason. Only you know it.

you are a technology ignorant, maybe about the forum is necesary speak with Miditek or jens Johansson.

Mr cool Edit

HO MY GAWD!! JENS JOHANSON DO A MIRACLE!! ._.

Post by Mr cool Edit » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:40 pm

HOOOO MAY GAWD!!!!! JENS JOHANSSON DO A MIRACLE!!

I'M HANDSOME AND WHITE!!

haaaa no.... was a dream only ..... :cry:

Kööski

Post by Kööski » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:07 pm

:lol: Oh my good, you are quarreling! Again! When will you stop this? Or do you think it is fun? It is NOT!

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:17 pm

why im hitting to your boyfriend? MMMMMMMMMMMM???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in peace now. This was part of my meditation. :D

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:30 pm

Kööski wrote::lol: Oh my good, you are quarreling! Again! When will you stop this? Or do you think it is fun? It is NOT!
hey cutie goaty! I have more "Ases card" in my poket!

When your Boy Frieds break you a lot your patience, only you need to say

"a la Cadabra! I call to the Mr Cool Edit God! son of Jens johansson and ex son of Timo Tolkki!, powerful creator of Tibute to Stratovarius Heaven edition and Hell Edition!, Master in Vendettas and in Hits ugly Finnish Bom Bom guys!, I comvoque your Motha faka presence, In the name of the all Divine and Powerful "AAAAAAAAAA" AMEN!".

And, Me, Mr cool edit, i write a Public Love Letter to ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ, and you will see one "Happy guy" jump crazy passing of white skin to passion angry red tomatoes color.

xd

Your dear friend.

The handsome Mr cool Edit.

:D

Kööski

Post by Kööski » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:43 am

:( Oh dear! I think that Ö10 has left this forum and she is not coming back. At all...Sorry!

:comfort: But but, she has a blog on FB. You can talk to her there...

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:05 am

Kööski wrote::( Oh dear! I think that Ö10 has left this forum and she is not coming back. At all...Sorry!

:comfort: But but, she has a blog on FB. You can talk to her there...
tell me which is her facebook :oops:

Stratowarius 3.0

Post by Stratowarius 3.0 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:53 pm

:roll: Ha are you still waiting for it? she will never give it to you! :lol: I have it but will never tell you. HAHAHAHA

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:02 pm

pffff.... is a friend, no my girlfriend.

anyway if we have one love moment is possible that she run off scared.

I think that this never will happen with you, for that all use you as SEX DOLL. and tell you that you are handsome after xd, but all knows that isnt true xd

Stratowarius 3.0

Post by Stratowarius 3.0 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:25 am

So now I am a sexdoll? HAHAHA. Thank you but I am a guy and I HATE gays. Especially catholic priests. I suppose that the doll on the pic is what is over for you.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:00 am

mmmmmmmmm nop nop....

yes, you hate gays and i bet that you have a lot gays close to you, this is the "Artistic" comunity. and what do you do? Do you Start to punch gays close to you?

About priest..... we need know that pedophile persons have in all parts, all religions, rockstars, profesionals in psychology.

One perverted can be any person, and dont care his profession. But you are into a Black Hole and ýou don´t understand a lot things, and if you continue, you can end as the NIGHTWISH DRUMMER.

Why no ask to your Smart friends what happened with Nightwish Drummer.

But you are an adult. You know what you do with your life.

But someone need say the true.

I dont need a sex toy for feels me a man, I dont need Fuck as a Rabbit to feels me a "Macho" and you need admit that this is very good, I can evade horrible stuff as Tolkki and Doro.

I belong to the 10% of men do not abound in humanity. so sometimes sex often do not seek, but the most important of me is that all the time that this happen, isn´t why I'm Famous, have a huge bank account this mean that happen for pleasure only.

In the future, if god help me, I will reject a lot bitches trying to get "money" or use me as excuse to show her nose in tv saying that she have sex with.....

Capisce?

Mr cool Edit

Mouse Image Asistent of Stratowarius 3.0

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:28 am

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/LqK5w6TplEQ?hl=es_MX& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/LqK5w6TplEQ?hl=es_MX& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Mouse. Image stratowarius 3.0 asistent

Cat: Stratowarius 3.0

:D

Stratowarius 3.0

Post by Stratowarius 3.0 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:01 pm

:lol: You put a lot of energy on me Flavio. Thank you. Cat now? I like cats so that is great.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:38 pm

a lot energy?

the true is that I need excesive energy to survie here, in my life.

Start from the complete misery, and up levels take years and extra over energy human power.

Post one cartoon video in joke to you is a game, no energy.

Energy is survive when one the people kicks you for have one "CANCER IN PLACE OF FAMILY"

I never wish my fortune to other, I have extra oversized energy, if i lost my energy, in this moment i'm in the cementery

I lost my future again for my family, In the company I pass all, but they put me one test more, one sociologist go to test in which class of family I have, and they make me lose my "Golden job"

Tribute to Stratovarius "Hell edition" is my Own History, real life History. That really isnt a full tribute to stratovarius, I'm sorry for that.

that start and I dunno if I will end my life in good season, I'm nerd for face all this nightmare, but I'm not a nerd for election.

After this "Family fail" that put me into the shit again, i will end my carrer of Lic. In audio Vision professional and I will change my profession forever. The technology end for me.

Stratowarius 3.0

Post by Stratowarius 3.0 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:21 am

:( I understand that you have problems and I will not attack you more. So I like to be in peace with you and not put more burdens on your troubled soul. Your poor English is probably the root to much of your troubles here and if you will go on with your posts try to think before you write and look through what you have written before you send it away. :)

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:03 am

I destroy to this poor guy,

Rip in peace flavio ontivero :lol:

Kööski

Post by Kööski » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:23 pm

:shock: You didn't? Huh Timo! You can't do like this. UGH! FYL... :cry:

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:28 pm

no worries. I threatened to sue him in court, I is destroying the little image that I have now that I built with much sacrifice.

Just ask your people and stop doing stupid scandals by my stratovarius versions, that is to not have brain.

As for him, if he returns to fuck him criminally sued

Stratowarius 3.0

Post by Stratowarius 3.0 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:03 am

:lol: You like to be like Tolkki but you look like the goat. Hahahah. So the goat came forward at last-

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:24 pm

what.....

No tolkki here, sir. it's more, i bet that sir Timo Tolkki don't have idea about my existence. Included all stratovarius members.

The famous people only want that the people shot him to all they, how big fabolous they are.

I'm artist of the people and I have very clear that the divine people only exist in the bibble but no in this world

My name will sound thanks to my people and is my obligation take care of they. Be humble is the secret of the biggest artist. (Really big ones)

And now, if you want do a stupid scandal, go head, i don't care but i don't will be part of this. sir whatever be your real name.

and yes, I'm a goat for chinese astrologist, I born febrary 4 of 1980. sir, i hope that this make you happy, sir