Stratoshow in Montréal (13-09-14)

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Black_Kitty
Stratoshow in Montréal (13-09-14)

Post by Black_Kitty » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:09 pm

I had an awesome time at this show! Guys had 0 hours of sleep but were on fire! I met the guys after the show (and have the BEST picture with timo ever!!!) I also met Doc_Holliday and an other guy from the forum (but I don't remember his name on the forum :roll: ) I have many pictures and I'll post them later but here are some pics that are better than mine loll :P

http://www.camuz.ca/photos/stratovarius ... ?p=0#photo

And mine from after the show...

And the most fangirlish photo of all times...

The setlist with a special request...:P

NeverendingAbyss

Re: Stratoshow in Montréal (13-09-14)

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:01 am

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:54 am

NeverendingAbyss wrote:Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Black_Kitty

Post by Black_Kitty » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:44 am

Yeah I know :P Jens's face is...something :P

doc_holliday

Post by doc_holliday » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:04 am

it was amazing! I was in the moshpit. I love stratovarius moshpits. People hugging and high fiving each other. No other bands are like this I believe. Also I got to talk to Jens!

Equinox

Post by Equinox » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:51 am

doc_holliday wrote:it was amazing! I was in the moshpit. I love stratovarius moshpits. People hugging and high fiving each other. No other bands are like this I believe. Also I got to talk to Jens!
Doc. Please tell me you're not the dude in the 3rd picture. Because I am going nuts if you are. I was one in the moshpit. Hugging, and high fying and jumping, and lifting people up, and pushing, and pulling and frolicking...

Here are my pics:

As you can guess, that's me on the 4th.

I actually had an issue with the Canadian crowd. It was so tame. Is it that I'm overflowing with energy or that I've been going to way to many death metal gigs? I mean, that was one of the weakest moshpits I've seen, everybody was so busy recording and taking pictures that I think they forgot to actually enjoy the concert...

I guess, different tastes for diff people. The crew I brought with me had fun, and I had a blast, I guess that's what matters.

I can't believe I drove 7 hours and I didn't get to meet the fellow stratofans, what a shame, I didn't even know!
"Insanity: A Perfect Rational Adjustment To An Insane World"

doc_holliday

Post by doc_holliday » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Equinox wrote: Doc. Please tell me you're not the dude in the 3rd picture. Because I am going nuts if you are. I was one in the moshpit. Hugging, and high fying and jumping, and lifting people up, and pushing, and pulling and frolicking...
yes that's me! I remember you! I had a great time with you! especially on black diamond. was awesome

and about the moshpit being tame, I don't know, I only went to 3 shows in my life, all Stratovarius...

Ti7aNiC-23

Post by Ti7aNiC-23 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:31 pm

Ahhh I see me! My life hobby is attending concerts - I've seen a crazy amount of different bands over the years and this was the first concert I've ever attended alone (without a friend or group) - so thank you Montreal for being awesome!

Here's a couple of my photos from this show:

:)