Defend your band...

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Damien Thorn
Defend your band...

Post by Damien Thorn » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:52 pm

I was overcome by a sudden urge to create a thread where people may introduce and "defend" a band, musician or composer that has somehow managed to gain their undying appreciation, approval and admiration. I will instigate matters by posting this video about why we should all celebrate the perennial genius of this little ensemble...

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/-f8VjcPgI00?hl=nl_NL& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/-f8VjcPgI00?hl=nl_NL&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Cheerio,

Damien
Trite
Rhetorical
Cliched
Inane

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Re: Defend your band...

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:17 pm

Stratovarius.

Timo Tolkki

Pink Floyd

Queen

Only the Therion music and kicking out and the most away possible his horrible and incoherent lirycs

Sonata arctica, why not

and i forgot. I listen a lot music and styles

The beatles

Yngwie malmsteen

i forgot again.... :lol:

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:33 pm

HAAA!!!! I remember!!

Gary Moore

Roger Waters

David Gilmour

Deep Purple

Scorpions

Guns N' Roses

Andrea Bocelli

Alessandro Safina

Rhapsody Of Fire

Luca Tirili Rhapsody

Rata Blanca

Soda Stereo

Carlos Santana

Carlos Gardel

and I'm in white again......

:lol:

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:55 pm

hooo i remember

Bon Jovi

Aerosmith

Michael Jackson

Elton John

U2

Rod stewart

Joe Satriani

Steve ray voughgan
Steve vai

Dream Theater

Nightwish

Epica with out guitarist ugly voice

After Forever

Europe

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:14 pm

I dont know why, but most metal heads dont seem to like elvis presley music, I love Hound dog, I dont think Elvis needs somebody to defend his legacy..
also I love ABBA and then again many metal fans dont like them but the irony is, MANY metal bands had cover their songs!

there are others like mostly autumm, altaria (I think they just disbanded) but those are like most common on the metal scene.
A9

KÖÖSKI TWIN

Post by KÖÖSKI TWIN » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:51 pm

I listen Roxette and i like it :lol:

and I said in facebook that is Homosex music..... :cry:

Daammmme, the next time i will bite my tongue :oops:

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/aoXrd3_3fYI?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/aoXrd3_3fYI?version=3&amp;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

New artist that I add to my list "Brian Adams"

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/s6TtwR2Dbjg?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/s6TtwR2Dbjg?version=3&amp;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

New artist to my list:

Richard marx
Genesis
Phil collins
The police
R.E.M
Red hot chilli peppers
Paul Maccartney
George harrison
Elvis presley
The cramberries
Ringo Star
Billy joel
Oasis
Nirvana
Eric Clapton

Damien Thorn

Post by Damien Thorn » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:31 am

Nice choices, KÖÖSKI TWIN! You can be the forum DJ any day!

Adrian 9: ABBA is a great band, with two of the most competent song writers this side of Lennon and McCartney. Malmsteen did a great version of "Gimme, gimme". Check it out:

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/kbo5omhfY0A?hl=nl_NL& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/kbo5omhfY0A?hl=nl_NL&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Cheerio,

Damien
Trite
Rhetorical
Cliched
Inane